Christmas gifts for my kitties??

I have 3 cats...2 females and one male.... there names are Prince, Keiko, and Precious. And soon baby kitties around Christmas time. I'd like to get them something for Christmas but I don't no what... they've lost interest in their laser toy, and don't really care for catnip... the only one that... show more I have 3 cats...2 females and one male.... there names are Prince, Keiko, and Precious. And soon baby kitties around Christmas time.

I'd like to get them something for Christmas but I don't no what... they've lost interest in their laser toy, and don't really care for catnip... the only one that likes to chase dancer toys is Precious cause she's still in that kitten stage but the other to act like there to old and don't show interest.??
Update: thanks terry, maybe i could get several boxes together and do a little project with them like painting them and glueing them together with little door openings so they could have possibley a kitty tower or something... we go through lots of cokes and around her i could always use those and decorate them with dangly... show more thanks terry, maybe i could get several boxes together and do a little project with them like painting them and glueing them together with little door openings so they could have possibley a kitty tower or something... we go through lots of cokes and around her i could always use those and decorate them with dangly strings and stuff... id just be worried my Prince would be to fat lol