Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 years ago

The FDA might ban partially hydrogenated oil!!! :D?

FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME!!! partially hydrogenated oil is absolutely terrible for your body and the FDA is no longer recognizing it as "safe" .

Its a small step in the right direction but the FDA is still turning a blind eye to HUNDREDS of other nasty stuff put in our food!

FDA, WHY WONT YOU BAN THE OTHER HUNDEDS OF TOXIC CHEMICHALS IN OUR FOOD!!!

I'm so glad this is happening, without the FDA, companies would probably put formaldehyde in all the foods to keep them fresh.

well FDA, its a small step, but its no where near where we should be. this stuff should have been banned years ago.

James are you all there? Food companies aren't scrambling to get rid of trans fats! OPEN YOUR EYES AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH! AT ANY SUPER MARKET AT LEAST 20%OF THE FOODS THERE WILL HAVE PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED OILS!!! JUST GO TO TARGET OR WALMART!

Favorite Answer

Me as well, very glad to hear this. I only wish they had done it sooner, (hopefully they go all the way with this). And I really wish they would go and get High Fructose corn syrup removed from our foods and drinks as well. That stuff is BAD! Too many harsh chemicals in our foods, and yet our govt. allows this. Other countries such as the UK has banned certain chems. in their foods, that our govt. allows. WHY?

• James

Where in the Hell has the FDA been hiding? Scientists aired this news on the media-----FIVE YEARS ago. Food companies have been scrambling like crazy to rid their products of trans fats. For the last three YEARS, I have been unable to find ANY food containing trans fat. And, it is NOW that the FDA makes their decision? Typical government efficiency. I'll swear, if the White House caught fire, the fire department wouldn't be notified for six months.

It's still in damn food!