Jake asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Pick 2: Le'Veon Bell, Fred Jackson, Ryan Matthews, Golden Tate, DeAngelo Williams, Terrence Williams?

One is for RB2 and one is for flex. I was leaning towards Bell and Jackson but not sure...RB1 Marshawn. Thanks!

• BML
    Best Answer

RB2: Le'Veon Bell. He is averaging 87.5 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Lions have allowed 100.7 yards per game. Also, he gets some catches and check downs.

The Cowboys have a bye… aka Terrance Williams has a bye… is this a trick question?

The Bills face the jets who are giving up just under 90 rush yards/game, so with Jackson splitting with Spiller, I'm not optimistic. Golden Tate, to me, is boom or bust - and this week I think Harvin will take the spotlight with his return and facing his old team. Ryan Mathews… well… he IS facing the Dolphins and is coming off of a decent game. DeAngelo Williams had to welcome back Stewart which means he loses carries, but he still did score.

Very tough for the flex… Personally, I'd take a shot on Mathews because of his matchup. Tough pill to swallow, but I'd go for it.

Just my 2 cents - good luck!

Source(s): Multiple time FF champion. 10 league player.

?