Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

Can anyone recommend a fanfiction site or fic?

I have become interested in race to witch mountain the 2009 movie, and I really want to read some good fanfiction on it either with a oc or a crossover with it but I cant seem to find any on the usual site. Archiveofourown doesn't seem to have any and fanfiction.net only has a spar few crossovers with the movie I have also checked wattpad but I only have found three when I used search the only other website that seems to have a good amount is quizilla.com and while the stories are good I'm not sure if people still use the site so they may not be updated and possibly no new ones but I could be wrong. If anyone knows of a fanfic they could recommend that follows what I've written above or a fanfiction website I could search though I would be very grateful.

Favorite Answer

I've only written for fanfiction.net, so i wouldn't know where to find one. However, instead of looking for one, why not write your own? That way it could be exactly how you want it and there may be other people in your position, looking for a good one but not able to find it.

Source(s): FF Pen Name: xXMethereaperXx