Funny monologue to perform to Special Needs Students?

Every Christmas in my school, students from a Special Needs School come to visit our school, we organise Christmas carols and sweets and stuff like that.

A few of us perform stuff for their entertainment, every year, I have done a monologue, but I've down the same one every single year (Our Sammy-Blood Brothers) so what I'm asking is, can anybody think of a good humours monologue to perform to special needs students? Thanks! :)

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

Matthew,

Let me just thank you for your kindness and compassion for these Special Needs students! I am quite sure that whatever monologue you come up with would be greatly appreciated. Many of these students do not get the opportunities of field trips or visitations, so I am sure they would be happy with whatever you decide. Many love repetition, so if you have some of the same students returning, your same routine may just be the ticket! Also, if Our Sammy-Blood Brothers has been a hit in the past, why tamper with a good thing?

I wish I could give you some ideas as you requested, but I have faith in you and your judgement. Keep up the good work! You WILL be rewarded! God Bless!