Nose Piercing Bump/Pimple,HELP!?

I got my nose pierced about 2 months,ago and 2 or 3 weeks ago this bump formed. It's not huge but not tiny. Its medium. I already got antibacterial soap and alcohol rubbing and online I saw you have to buy tea tree oil, or sea salt. I don't want to buy it though... tea tree oil is so expensive and I never... show more I got my nose pierced about 2 months,ago and 2 or 3 weeks ago this bump formed. It's not huge but not tiny. Its medium. I already got antibacterial soap and alcohol rubbing and online I saw you have to buy tea tree oil, or sea salt. I don't want to buy it though... tea tree oil is so expensive and I never use sea salt. My mom is telling me to take it out. But since its like curved, I don't want to take the trouble to take it out but it won't come back it. I did that like a week ago. It hurt SO MUCH! It was bleeding when I first put it on like 5 weeks ago since I changed the one my pierser put on. I want to go to the person who pierced this saturday but its Monday. Im scared itll worsen. PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!
2 answers 2