Games to review/ gameplay?

I have been on a sims recording frenzy lately and I am looking to break away from the sims for a little bit? any suggestions on what I should play? my preference is a pc game that you don't have to download or that isn't that big of a download?

Favorite Answer

You could always try a couple of the more recent Telltale Games. The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us. Both are excellent. Great gameplay, very different from TS3 if you want a break. I play them on consoles, so I'm not sure about the download size, but I don't think they're too huge. They games are broken up into several episodes. (Well, The Wolf Among Us just came out, so it only has one episode for right now.)

You could also try Minecraft, which is a change of pace, but may still appeal to you as a simmer since the game is all about building, crafting, etc. Can't think of much else that wouldn't be a large download. Good luck.

NO