Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

中翻英 請勿用翻譯軟體

1. 上個禮拜 我們在展覽場上有交談過 我們是台灣一家製造商 希望能訂購貴公司的產品

2.在展覽場 我們有提供樣品給你們看 你們對我們產品很有興趣 希望我們提供目錄

以下是我們的目錄

3. 明年7月份我們在南港館有展覽 希望你們可以撥空來參觀

4. 如果需要提供更多資訊 請隨時跟我聯絡 謝謝

Rating
    Best Answer

1.上個禮拜 我們在展覽場上有交談過 我們是台灣一家製造商 希望能訂購貴公司的產品

1. Last week, we had been met at the exhibition and talked a while, we are a manufacturer in Taiwan, hoping to order the products of your company. 2.在展覽場 我們有提供樣品給你們看 你們對我們產品很有興趣 希望我們提供目錄2.At the exhibition, We offered samples for your reference, and you were interested in our products much, so you asked us to provide the catalogue.

以下是我們的目錄Our catalogue showed below:

3. 明年7月份我們在南港館有展覽 希望你們可以撥空來參觀

3.We had scheduled to join an exhibition in Nan-Gang Exhibition Hall in July next year, wishing you can visit us if you have time. 4. 如果需要提供更多資訊 請隨時跟我聯絡 謝謝4.If you need further information, please contact me whenever, thank you so much.

還是要去 http://aaashops。com 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡!

会唫吽俛呪哿傜

• D

1. We met last week at the exhibition show. We are a manufacturer based in Taiwan. We are interested in ordering your products.

2. At the exhibition we showed you samples of our products. You mentioned you are interested and would like our catalogs. Below is a list of our products.

3. We will be participating at the July 2014 Nangang Exhibition Center. Hope you can visit us again then.

4. If more information is needed please contact me anytime via email. Thank you.

Source(s): me

1.last week, we met in the exhibition center, and i am a manufacturer of taiwan. if

you can, i want to order your products.

2.in exhibition center, we gave our sample to you. i thought maybe you are interes-ting in our products and hope we could offer our catalog. Here are our catalog.

3.if you are free, hope you can attend our exhibition in Nangang Exhibition Hall on next July.

4.if you want get more information, please call me anytime. thank you very much

indeed.

2013-11-11 10:58:13 補充:

大小寫沒特意去改 所以就抱歉了

Source(s): me