can i ask God to help me be a model?

so theres a delias modeling contest and i am ready to do so much for it and im religious an dwas wondering if its okay to ask God to help me maybe win the contest because i dont know if thats too much to ask for or innapropriate question towards him? please help it means alot to me

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Famine in Africa, childhood leukemia, natural disasters, war and violence... I'm sure all that takes a back seat to God helping you become a fashion model. For clothes made with child slave labor in China.

• 6 years ago

God is not going to make you a model because modeling involves Vanity and Pride, which are two of the Seven Deadly Sins

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

One of Gods greatest concerns are modeling contests and pro football. It's a perfect thing to pray for.

• 6 years ago

I'm not a religious person, but I guess everyone has their thing. If you want to pray, pray. Not saying much is going to come out of asking him, but good luck anyways

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You can, but do you think that's really God's will? Christians are commanded to preach God's Word, after all, and modeling is frequently associated with ungodliness of all kinds.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You can ask God anything but He doesn't always answer in the affirmative.

Source(s): observation
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

So why don't you ask him to stop providing food for you so you get nice and skinny, and give it to some of the thousands of children around the world that will starve to death today?

• 6 years ago

You can ask God to answer your prayer according to His will. Your request is fine. It's just that God knows what's best for you. I pray that if it's His will for you, God will open doors so you can become a model.

• Banaus
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

there are many types of models, im sure anyone can win some of them.

• 6 years ago

Yeah, **** those little black kids form Asia or wherever the ****, gotta help people with their first world issues first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.