If Samantha Morton hadn't gained wg,being a great actress with such a face,we would see her more?

We would be able to see her more in more parts if she didn't have such a full figure.

If I had her petite face and her talent and her spotlight I would never let myself go.

You understand?

She has an incredible face.... Us mortals with average faces would only dream of having such unique features that stand out from the crowd - that was her great passport for a brilliant career why would she let herself go like that...

(Now I am thinking of ''The Fat Actress'' herself, Kirstie Alley)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't be so judgmental!

Weight gain isn't always a case of anyone 'letting themselves go' - there are medical reasons - all sorts of possibilities.

Personally I think it's great when actors are cast for their talent and not for their appearance.

Morton is a really good actor - and not everyone want to see a load of stick insects in TV shows and films.

• hippen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Samantha Morton Weight Gain

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

If Samantha Morton hadn't gained wg,being a great actress with such a face,we would see her more?

We would be able to see her more in more parts if she didn't have such a full figur

Source(s): samantha morton gained wgbeing great actress facewe more: https://knowledge.im/?s=samantha+morton+gained+wgb...
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Don't be so judgemental, this could be said about Emily Watson and Kate Winslet too. - it is refreshing to have actresses who aren't stick people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.