promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does the existence of Israel serve as a form of shame & humiliation in the minds of millions of Muslims?

And do many Muslims view Israel as a type of cancerous tumor which they can't get rid of and are forced to live with?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The conflict is really not related to Islam, i'm a Lebanese atheist and i'm against Israel since it is a result of colonialism of Arab land,kicking out the people that have been living there for thousands of years, tempering with demographics... The same would have happened anywhere in the world with similar conditions. If China now colonize a country from the EU,lets say Spain,and send the Tibetians there and make a state for the Tibetian in only 10% of Spain,wouldn't Spanish try to take back their land,and wouldn't the EU members help them? Now Arabs share between each others more things than Europeans.

I personally have nothing against the Jews, and wouldn't mind them living anywhere in my country, my problem with them is that they came to Palestine, took part of the land and claimed it as their own. It is like me going into your home, and taking parts of it,and you should be thankful why i didn't take all of it.

--

Oh and i almost forgot, most Lebanese and Syrian Christians i've met are also anti-Israel,it's really not about religion, it is common sense and anyone in the whole world would act the same. But it seems that the first world colonialist countries think it's not wrong to exploit less developped countries, and since the Arab were/are among the least productive people,well what's wrong in taking their land right? That's probably how you see stuff from up there.

@Ben yeah all religions are plagiarism of earlier religions, but that doesn't change anything when it comes to politics, i see them as people no matter what their religion is.

Jews have left the area since thousands of years. Many cities in Israel are founded by the Phoenicians, if i revive Phoenician nationalism in Lebanon(which is already alive among some people),do i have the right to claim back those cities? Phoenician have been there first.

--

@Al A7bar, if Dua would change anything we wouldn't be here in the first place. It's not through superstitions that we are going to develop are we?

--

@Ben That is why i support the one state solution because the main issue, taking the land from the people that were already there, would be solved.

Maybe if everyone was Arab Christian the US wouldn't have sided with Israel nor the west in general.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes it is and yes they do, and it's such a shame because it really doesn't have to be this way....but this is Islam we're dealing with and they are always right about everything...Yet in reality they are wrong about almost everything of course. People like Abdul and الأحبار above are Islam's worst enemy and are proof of this.

The Muslim world cannot bear the idea of a Jewish state in the region. A successful, free and democratic country right next door to their sewer states.. Israel is a shining beacon of hope and freedom surrounded by a sea of shitt. The rest of the Muslim world uses the Palestinian people like pawns in a game of chess, in their aim to destroy Israel and "Push the Jews into the sea".

They have 22 failed states, 2 billion Muslims and a chip on the shoulder to match, against a tiny slither of land the size of New Jersey, called Israel. 7 million Jews population, and they have lost every single war they started trying to destroy her, and it drives them crazy! The world does not need one more Islamic state. Israel is Jewish land and will remain so. It's up to the Muslims to make peace, Israel is patiently waiting for that day.

@ Radroud

Tibetans weren't from Spain originally. Jews were from Israel. And Jews always expected it back at some point.

------------------

I think the main issue is where do we go from here. Israel obviously isn't going away, so there really is only one option, a peaceful option. And I completely disagree with you, Islam really is the number 1 reason why there's no peace in the region. If everyone was Arab Christian and there was no Islam, we would have peace today, without a doubt.

• Yes. Just like the Christians who failed to exterminate them. Muslims are just Christians in blankets.

Christians and the Taliban BOTH-

- support religion in government

- prayer in the school

- traditional social values

- believe in creationism

- do not believe in evolution

- are against gay rights

- are super uptight with sexuality

- are super tough on crime (chopping of hands for stealing)

- want to turn back the clock to an idealized time that never existed

- mix God and guns like they were peanut butter and jelly

- wage holy wars and believe God is on their side

- hate humanism and prefer religion and superstitions

- hate feminists who support equal rights for women

- hate liberals

- hate atheists

• 6 years ago

Qur-an has taught Muslims not to believe Jews as they are arrogant people and always inimical to believers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

no, it's prophetic claim that has been going on, and will see the end as prophetic as in the Quran and the sayings of the last prophet of God (these are well vouchsafed in the previous Books of God like Ric veda, Bible etc)

• 6 years ago

@لا إله إلا الل Abdulmalik- ABSOLUTELY KILLED THIS ONE!

Mashallah alayk. :)

I would only add the following verse to strengthen my brothers superb argument/points:

ضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الذِّلَّةُ أَيْنَ مَا ثُقِفُواْ إِلاَّ بِحَبْلٍ مِّنْ اللّهِ وَحَبْلٍ مِّنَ النَّاسِ وَبَآؤُوا بِغَضَبٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَسْكَنَةُ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُواْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ وَيَقْتُلُونَ الأَنبِيَاءَ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ ذَلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا وَّكَانُواْ يَعْتَدُونَ (Aali Imraan)

"Humiliation has been stricken upon them wherever they were caught (lived), except they be with a Rope (i.e., the Covenant of Allah ) from Allah and a rope (i.e., a bond of other nations) from mankind. And they have incurred anger from Allah and have been stricken with indigence. That (is) because they used to disbelieve in the signs of Allah and kill the Prophets untruthfully; (i.e., without right) that (is) because they disobeyed and were transgressing."

INDEED!

look at their history; while the muslims established a mighty caliphate for over 1300 years and spread islam throughout the world mightily;

The jews were persecuted over and over again (NOBODY WANTED THEM IN THEIR COUNTRY) for centuries and couldn't even find a home; until other people (the West/Europe) helped them; and are still helping them!!

They only exist, because as my brother pointed out; the verse clearly says allah granted them a promise, & they receive billions of dollars in aid money, as well as in the form of weapons/equipment. Otherwise they would be crushed by the Muslims.

But this is only temporary, as allah told us; they only succeed when he gives them a promise + help from people.

THAT PROMISE IS GONNA END & THEIR HELP WILL END!

اللهم عليك بإسرايل، اللهم لا ترفع لهم راية، ولا تحقق لهم غاية، وإجعلهم لمن خلفهم عبرة وأية

If i translate that duaa.... it just doesn't sound as good.....:)

• 6 years ago

I don't even think about nor live near there. I hope I was able to help you.

• 6 years ago

No, just a temporary mistake.

Source(s): Annakbah, 1948
  • 6 years ago

it's hard to know the mind of a muslim- I don't know any of them. they call us "infidels"

i'm sure that's not a sweet nickname

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.