NYC January Vacation?
No I'm not crazy. I was originally gonna go to Chicago but chose NYC instead. I'm from LA and have always wanted to be in cold weather to see what it's really like.
Anyways... I'm gonna go the 3rd week of January and wanted to get some suggestions on where to go sightseeing. Are any places closed due to the cold weather? I'm staying by little Italy and will probably be traveling by subway.
All suggestions welcomed! Thanks!!!
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
You can walk walk so certain places by walk or subway.
1. Walk on Brooklyn Bridge
2. Shop in China Town
3. Dine in Little Italy
4. Bike on Williamsburg Bridge
5. Grab a few drinks at South Sea Port
6. Over look from the Top of the Rock.
7. Visit The Empire State Building
8. Watch a Broadway Show
9. Goto Central Park
10. Visit Museums.
For Your Travel Needs Visit Us!