Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

很緊急!!請幫我改英文推薦信(20點)

這是我的推薦信,請幫幫忙

將他改正確

謝謝

To Whom It May Concern,

I am very happy to recommend a fine student, Miss Ho to your esteemed Master of Business.

Administration program. During her four years at the xxx University , she attended my classes in Chinese.

Over the years, I have had the pleasure to meet and teach many students, as I am professor at xxx University in Taiwan.

Ms Ho has remained one of my favorite students.

As her professor, I have had an opportunity to observe the student's participation and interaction in class and to evaluate the student's knowledge of the subject matter. I would rate the student's overall performance in these subjects as superior.

This is evidenced by her grades.

And she has counseling with international student’ Chinese language learning as Chinese Language Teaching Assistant.

Practicum hours and performance both meet the standard.

I have always known Miss Ho would excel in whatever she chooses to do. As a student, she was very mature, motivated and driven.

In sum,because her intuitiveness, modesty and optimism,I recommend miss Ho, .I have no doubt that your admission to her will be much appreciated,and if there is any question please feel free to contact me.

Based on Miss Ho 's performance in school and at work, I believe she will be a highly successful student at your school. I support her application for admission without reservation, and would appreciate any assistance you can offer her.

Because of Miss. Ho’s outstanding performance, I highly recommend Miss Ho for admission to your school. I am sure that Ms. Ho will advance further and do superb work in your institute.

Sincerely,

Rating
  • 呆子
    Favorite Answer

Dear Mr./Ms.,

I am honor to recommend a smart student, Miss Ho to Administration program. During the xxx University years, I, a professor of xxx University in Taiwan, have taught many students and Ms Ho is one of my excellent students.

In addition, I evaluate the students by observing their participation and interaction in class. Judging from their overall performance in these subjects, she gets the high grades.

And she served as Chinese Language Teaching Assistant at international student’ Chinese language learning. Both her performance and the completion of Practicum hours meet the standard. Miss Ho is good at whatever she does. As a student, she was very mature, passionate. After all, because of her intuitiveness, modesty and optimism, I recommend miss Ho. It is no doubt that she could complete her assigned job. Based on Miss Ho 's performance in school and at work, I believe she will be a successful student at your school. I support her application for admission. if yes, your assistance is deeply appreciated.

Sincerely,

• D

I am happy to recommend a fine student, Miss Ho, to your Master of Business.

Administration program. During her four years at the xxx University, she attended my classes in Chinese literature. As a professor at xxx University in Taiwan, I have taught numerous students. Ms Ho has remained one of my favorite students.

I have had many opportunities to observe her class participation and interactions among her peer groups. I would evaluate her knowledge and performance of the subject matter to be superior. This is evidenced by her grades.

In addition, she has been a counselor with International Students’ Chinese Language Learning as a Chinese Language Teaching Assistant. I have always known Miss Ho would excel in whatever she chooses to do. As a student, she was very mature, motivated, and driven.

Based on Miss Ho 's outstanding performance in school and at work, I believe she will be a highly successful student at your school. I highly recommend Miss Ho to be admitted to your school. I am sure Ms. Ho will advance further and do superb work at your school. I support her application to your school without reservation, and would appreciate any assistance you can offer her.

In summary, because of her hard work, diligence, and optimism, I have no doubt that her admission to your school will be much appreciated, and if there is any question please feel free to contact me.

Source(s): me

------Urgent:-Letter of Recommendation20-------

----------To Whom It May Concern

-------I am honored to recommend an excellent student, Miss Ho to your Administration Program in the esteemed Master of Business. As I am professor of Chinese at xxx University in Taiwan, I have had the pleasure to meet and teach Miss Ho as one of my excellent students.

------Having had the opportunity in evaluating and observing her participation and interaction on the subject matter, I would rate her overall performance as the higest grade.

------As she has been councilling with International Students' Language Learning as a teaching assistant, her completion on practical hours and performance both meet the standard. as a student she is a mature,self-motivated, self-driven one and she would be good in whatever she has chosen to do.

-------In summary, I strongly recommend her on her intuitive, modest, and optimistic quality in her chracter trait.

-------Based on her outstanding performance, I believe she will be a highly successful student in your institue to advance her studies,and I am in support of her.

(No need to use admit+ assisst three times here.)

---------I would be much appreciated if you would admit her. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

-------Yours sincerely,

(xxxx)

To Whom It May Concern,

I am very happy to recommend a excellent(good)student, Miss Ho to your Administration program in esteemed Master of Business.

. During her four years at the xxx University , she attended my classes in Chinese.

Over the years, I have had the pleasure to meet and teach many students, as I am a professor at xxx University in Taiwan.

Miss Ho who has been one of my favorite student .

This is evidenced by her grades.

I have always known Miss Ho would qualified in whatever she chooses to do. As a student, she is a mature, self-motivation, self-driven one.文字、網址,您也可翻譯文件。

取消Zǒngjié lái shuō, yīnwèi hé xiǎojiě zhíguān, qiānxū yòu lèguān de réngé tèzhì wǒ dàlì tuījiàn tā原文語言: 日文In summary, because Miss Ho's intuitive, humble and optimistic personality trait I strongly recommend her.There is no doubt that I would be very appreciate to you who admitted her, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Based on Miss Ho 's performance in school and at work, I believe she will be a highly successful student at your school. I support her application for admission without any hesitate and would be appreciate any assistance you can give her.

Because of Miss. Ho’s outstanding performance, I highly recommend Miss Ho for admission to your school. I am sure that Ms. Ho will advance further and do s extremely good work in your institute.

給妳做參考

Source(s):