I need help figuring out the name of a movie?

My memory isn’t what it used to be. While I was watching another movie I was reminded of a scene in another movie and it has been driving me crazy because I can’t think of the movie. I hope you all can help. The scene I am thinking of has a woman imprisoned in the center of a spider web. A man, past lover... show more My memory isn’t what it used to be. While I was watching another movie I was reminded of a scene in another movie and it has been driving me crazy because I can’t think of the movie. I hope you all can help.

The scene I am thinking of has a woman imprisoned in the center of a spider web. A man, past lover perhaps comes to her to ask her for help and she does help him (I think it was to escape). In doing so it angers the giant spider who was guarding the web. The giant spider then goes to the center and destroys the center where the woman was, in doing so it also destroys the entire web and the spider itself. Yes, it sounds like a crazy movie but please help me out!!!!
Update: Come on guys! I'm usually really good at movies! I need the expert skills of someone better than me.
1 answer 1