Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Need help with Dating a player?

So im a 13 year old girl (My bf is a 16 teen year old boy well duh he is a boy lol)

So he is a player :/

And I really like him and I need help with dating a player

Like ok he thinks im extremely beautiful and a lot of people do (I myself dont like sounding so over the top of being conceded but I find my self pretty)

I have long blonde hair to my booty and blue eyes Nd my hip bones kinda show and my waist is 23inch my hips are 36 and a half inch and my bust is a 34 D

Then I wear a lot of make up (The full face make up like the Courtney stodden when she was 16 and 17 make up I actually look almost exactly like her but im tanner)

So you get It I look like Courtney stodden when she was 16 but my hip bones shows a little and I am tanner and I dress exactly like her and I wear the 8 inch heels every day all day and my voice is a little like hers I act like her just so extremely much lol)

But back to the topic (Im so off topic lol)

So I need help with dating a player like is it a bad idea and the your gonna get your heart broken thing could you give example like how it was for you dating a player ?

And thanks in advance

he does flirt with other girls i mean i flirt with other guys but he gets the girls numbers and flirts with them but I really like him! And he is so sweet but he is a player and he is so attractive! He has brown/black hair he spikes his hair and his eyes are brown I love his eyes) And he is really really tan and he has amazing abs and muscles his arms are huge (Not like a scary body builder lol) And he has a 10 pack (Abs) And this will sound like so stupid but he has like amazing facial features he is just so attractive and his voice is sexy lol and he is so funny and he is amazing but he is a flirt lol

A reply to Victoria , Yes yes I am :)

Confront him about it. And plus, stop being a baby-hoe. You're 13 for god's sake. I'm 13, and you don't see me dressing all slutty and ****. OR dating ******* 16 year old. Grow the hell up.

Well if your okay dating someone who flirts with other girls then go right ahead. You can't really change a player. Just be prepared for the worst. If you try to hold him down by saying I don't like you flirting with that girl he won't like it.

Ok, this question has nothing to do with what you look like. A little self absorbed, aren't we?

Don't date one. You're probably gonna get dumped or cheated on.