請英文高手幫我翻譯中文 感激不盡

26. Those wishing to be considered for paid leave should put their requests in as soon as possible.

27. The convenience store whose owner just won the grand lottery will be closed next month.

28. The flight will make a stopover in Paris for two hours.

29. All of the students cried out excitedly upon knowing that the midterm examination had been canceled.

30. If you carry keys, knives, aerosol cans, etc., in your pocket when you pass through the security at the airport, you may set off the alarm, and then the airport personnel will come to search you.

31. My father always asks everyone in the car to buckle up for safety, no matter how short the ride is.

32. Client: What are this hotel’s amenities?

Agent: It includes a great restaurant, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and much more, such as in-room Internet access, 24-hour room service, and trustworthy babysitting, etc.

33. Tourist: What is the baggage allowance?

Airline clerk: It is 20 kilograms per person.

34. The manager gave a copy of his itinerary to his secretary and asked her to arrange some business meetings for him during his stay in Sydney.

35. A tour guide is responsible for informing tourists about the culture and the beautiful sites of a city or town.

36. A bus used for public transportation runs a set route; however, a char bus travels at the direction of the person or organization that hires it.

37. I was overjoyed to learn that I had accumulated enough loyalty points to upgrade myself from coach to business class.

38. Palm Beach is a coastline resort where thousands of tourists from all over the world spend their summer vacation.

39. Before you step out for a foreign trip, you should inquire about the accommodations, climate, and culture of the country you are visiting.

40. Our flight was diverted to Los Angeles due to the stormy weather in Long Beach.

Update:

41. After disembarking the flight, I went directly to the baggage claim to pick up my bags and trunks.

42. Disobeying the airport security rules will result in a civil penalty.

43. I would like to express our gratitude to you on behalf of my company.

Update 2:

44. The security guards carefully patrol around the warehouse at intervals throughout the night.

45. Only when the father came into the bedroom did the two little brothers stopped fighting.

Update 3:

46. Working as a hotel concierge means that your focus is to ensure that the needs and requests of hotel guests are met, and that each guest has a memorable stay.

Update 4:

47. Mount Fuji is considered sacred ; therefore, many people pay special visits to it, wishing to bring good luck to themselves and their loved ones.

48.The non-smoking policy will apply to any person working for the company regardless of their status or position.

Update 5:

49. This puzzle is so fuzzy that no one can figure it out.

50. If I had called to reserve a table at Royal House one week earlier, we would have had a gourmet reunion dinner last night.

Update 6:

謝謝雯琳的翻譯 不過有好幾句都怪怪的-0-

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

26.那些希望被視為帶薪休假應該把他們的要求,盡快。

27.便利店的主人剛剛贏得了盛大的彩票將於下個月。

28.這次飛行將在巴黎停留了兩個小時。

29.所有的學生都知道已被取消期中考試後,激動地哭了出來。

30.如果你隨身攜帶鑰匙,小刀,氣霧罐,等等,在你的口袋裡,當你在機場通過安全,您可以設置報警,機場工作人員會來查你。

31.我的父親總是要求大家在車上系好安全帶的安全性,無論怎麼搭短。

32.客戶:這家酒店的設施是什麼?

代理:它包括一個偉大的餐廳,一個健身中心,一個室外游泳池,以及更多,如在房間上網, 24小時客房服務,值得信賴的保姆等。

33.遊客:行李限額是什麼?

航空職員:每人20公斤。

34.經理給他的行程,他的秘書和副本,要求她為他安排一些商務會議,他在悉尼逗留期間。

35.導遊人員負責通知遊客的文化和美麗的景點城市或城鎮。

36.運行一組用於公共交通的巴士路線,然而,一個char總線僱用的人或組織的方向行進。

37.我喜出望外的學習,我已經積累了足夠的積分以提升自己從教練到公務艙。

38.棕櫚灘的海岸線勝地,來自世界各地的數千名遊客在那裡度過他們的暑假。

39.走出去外國旅行之前,你應該詢問您到訪國家的住宿,氣候和文化。

40.我們的航班被轉移到洛杉磯因在長灘暴風雨天氣。

41.下船飛行後,我直接去領取行李,拿起我的包和樹幹。

42.不服從機場的安全規則,將導致的民事罰款。

43.我代表我們公司,我想表達我們的感激之情。

44.安全衛士仔細巡邏倉庫周圍的整個晚上的時間間隔。

45.只有當父親走進臥室做了兩個小兄弟停止戰鬥。

46.作為一個酒店的禮賓部工作,意味著你的重點是確保滿足酒店客人的需要和要求,每位客人有一個難忘的住宿。

47.富士山被認為是神聖的,因此,許多人特別的訪問,希望給自己和親人帶來好運。

48.禁煙政策將適用於任何人,無論其地位或職位為公司工作。

49。這個難題是如此模糊,沒有人能弄清楚。

50 。如果我曾打電話預定表王室早一個星期,我們將有一個美味的團圓飯昨晚。

Source(s): google翻譯
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

* ***** http://*****

[電子遊戲]

拉霸、水果盤、7PK、5PK

[運彩遊戲]

棒球、籃球、足球、網球、冰球、各種體育經典賽事

[真人遊戲]

百家樂、21點、骰寶、輪盤、牌九、三公、輪盤、翻攤、牛牛、二八杠

[對戰遊戲]

台灣麻將、德州撲克、骰盅吹牛、四支刀、鬥地主、十三支、二八槓、暗棋、接龍

[彩球遊戲]

香港六合、台灣樂透、今彩539、樂合彩、大陸時時彩、基諾彩、北京賽車、賽狗、賽馬、指數

[優惠活動]

1. 新舊會員儲值就送500點

2. 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

***** http://*****

歡迎免費體驗試玩!!

線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊 ~

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

瞭解一次、多一次的保障。尋找八大行業工作。必須謹慎小心一點。

小巴常說:保險跟冒險只差一個字,意義卻是大不同!

一通電話、一次詢問。都是為自己的著想。

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

還是要去 http://aaashops。com 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡。

唈吺倱

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.