Weight loss am I doing ok for beginners?

So I'm 21 weigh I'm guessing 370. I haven't weighted my self with the correct scale. So I keep getting different # but that's my highest weight I've read so I stuck with that. I have cut out all fried food, all pasta, rice, anything grain. But I have cheated and have had 3 ham egg and cheese... show more So I'm 21 weigh I'm guessing 370. I haven't weighted my self with the correct scale. So I keep getting different # but that's my highest weight I've read so I stuck with that. I have cut out all fried food, all pasta, rice, anything grain. But I have cheated and have had 3 ham egg and cheese crossants last week for breakfast. I'm trying to diet but I'm don't want to crash diet and completly cut out everything cause Ive done that in the past and I end up binging on it later. So I've just decided that I'm not gonna completely get down on it but I'm just going to have it in moderation. I have kind been counting and I cut myself down to 2047. Calories a dayand eat lots of veggies proteins like chicken and beef boiled mostly or backed and seasoned as far as workout I've just been walking the most part of a mile but dothriw a little jogging in I just feel like me just walking and cuting grains and fried food and sweets and walking is not enough any advice or any tips anything will help :)
9 answers 9