Would I be considered an alcoholic?

I am a 24 year old female and have been drinking regularly for 9 years. For the past 3 years I have been drinking nightly. I go through 8-12 shots of vodka each night. I don't get drunk, just buzzed, and it takes that much to get a buzz. A couple people think I am an alcoholic. I don't think I am. I drink... show more I am a 24 year old female and have been drinking regularly for 9 years. For the past 3 years I have been drinking nightly. I go through 8-12 shots of vodka each night. I don't get drunk, just buzzed, and it takes that much to get a buzz.
A couple people think I am an alcoholic. I don't think I am. I drink to wind down for bed.
My doctor thinks it because my liver is enlarged. Without even running any tests she insists it's from the alcohol. But I am overweight and have celiac disease, both of which could cause a fatty liver.
I'm planning on quitting drinking when my fiancé and I decide to start trying for kids, which will be in 1-2 years. I'm just not motivated to quit right now, nor do I think I need to.
Does the fact that I like to drink to wind down and that I naturally have a high tolerance make me an alcoholic?