promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I tell my boyfriend that I'm bisexual?

We've been dating for 3 months and I don't think I should his it from him. I'm not really hiding it but I think it's time to know. I'm really sensitive about the subject and would hate to be like "he I'm bisexual" to him help me?!?! :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well ik where your coming from cos I'm bisexual , and I've had to tell my boyfriends & people in my lifetime . well what youu should do is ask him if he believes in gay marriage . if the answer is yes , just say well I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but i was scared to , babe, I'm bisexual . & he might be cool with it . but if the answer is no he doesn't believe in gay marriages . tell him your gonna have to start becos your dating a bisexual girl . just don't be scared & if he doesn't approve of you being bisexual . then juss leave him . but otherwise , i feel like he qould support you all the way . (: i hope this helped

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Tell him you want to be with him in a threesome. You, him and another woman (not a man-hater). At this point he will not care that you are bisexual because he will be thinking with the little head.

• 7 years ago

He's going to know that right away from the single horn coming out of your forehead. Oh, wait, that's unicorns. I always confuse those two mythical creatures!

• 7 years ago

100% of guys either think it's hot or don't really care

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.