How do I tell my boyfriend that I'm bisexual?

We've been dating for 3 months and I don't think I should his it from him. I'm not really hiding it but I think it's time to know. I'm really sensitive about the subject and would hate to be like "he I'm bisexual" to him help me?!?! :)

Favorite Answer

Well ik where your coming from cos I'm bisexual , and I've had to tell my boyfriends & people in my lifetime . well what youu should do is ask him if he believes in gay marriage . if the answer is yes , just say well I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but i was scared to , babe, I'm bisexual . & he might be cool with it . but if the answer is no he doesn't believe in gay marriages . tell him your gonna have to start becos your dating a bisexual girl . just don't be scared & if he doesn't approve of you being bisexual . then juss leave him . but otherwise , i feel like he qould support you all the way . (: i hope this helped

Tell him you want to be with him in a threesome. You, him and another woman (not a man-hater). At this point he will not care that you are bisexual because he will be thinking with the little head.

He's going to know that right away from the single horn coming out of your forehead. Oh, wait, that's unicorns. I always confuse those two mythical creatures!

100% of guys either think it's hot or don't really care