I feel like I'm losing myself/ don't know who I am anymore?

I have no idea who I am anymore, and it's scaring me a little bit. I'm in the last year of high school, and I have no idea about what I want in the future One day I'll tel myself l want to travel, the next day study, the one after that i decide I want to fulfill my biggest (and most likely... show more I have no idea who I am anymore, and it's scaring me a little bit.
I'm in the last year of high school, and I have no idea about what I want in the future
One day I'll tel myself l want to travel, the next day study, the one after that i decide I want to fulfill my biggest (and most likely "impossible") dreams. I will go from super-passionate about these ideas, to not caring at all. Also I worry so much these days when it comes to social situations, I'm very anti-social towards new people these days cause im so worried I won't have anything interesting to say, and when I do engage I am super anxious and want to quit the conversation as soon as possible, at the same time as I want to seem interesting. It just feels as if I won't have anything to talk about, because I have no idea who I am anymore. I don't know how to act because I feel as if my personality is fading.

I also feel like I don't find as much joy in the things i used to love, for example i used to be super passionate about movies, games, writing stories of my own.. and these days, even if i still enjoy these activities..I don't find myself as passionate about them. I feel empty, and tired all of the time. Especially tired, and I have a very hard time finding motivation to do something. So instead
I find myself sleeping way too much, or being bored. Despite this, I do have a decent amount of friends, although i'm starting to feel anxious around the friends I'm not super-close to. Like, I feel i won't be entertaining enough, and because of these feelings I'm not the bubbly, energetic girl i used to. (I can still be this person around some people, but very very few).

One thing I want to bring up again is the going from super excited to not caring at all, I will often get really excited about doing something (for example i got the idea to start dancing, and drawing) and then after the smallest amount of time I have no motivation for it anymore. This is a really frustrating scenario of mine, that happens all the time.

Any ideas on how I can fix this, or any ideas on what is going on with me would be helpful..