Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

How do "Christians" believe in their religion when it is adulterated?

Christianity now is an adulterated form of the original. It is now based upon paganism. Original Christianity taught people to worship God alone and that Jesus was His messenger. He was not the son of God according to the true Christianity.

Constantine summoned the bishops in the Roman Empire to gather. This was called the Meeting of Nycae. He gathered them to choose a Christian creed upon which the Roman Empire could be based upon as Christianity was a growing power. They The Athenisa Screen- research it.

The trinity is from pagans.

25th of December is pagan.

The "Lamb" is similar to Mithra in pagan religions where it would lead to ones sins being forgiven.

You see, the Roman Empire didn't become Christian, Christians become Paganised!

I don't think I know a single proper Christian. They all pick and choose what they want from the Bible. They are mainly hypocrites. Their Gospels are fabricated mainly .They don't DO ANYTHING!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The average Christian doesn't believe it is adulterated. None of what you have written is news.

So, what's your point? That you know everything there is to know about the original Christianity? And all its varied sources?

Now, that would be news, but to be honest, I don't believe you know much more than the average Christian, but are critical of something that you simply cannot accept as being valid.

And that's nothing new, either.

• 7 years ago

By your definition, ALL religions are "adulterated." Religions do not exist in a vacuum.

Constantine encouraged the bishops to meet, but the conclusions they came to were the result of discussion and debate...and a lot of it. It was not dictated by the emperor. Christian beliefs started to be set down as dogma by a bunch of respected Christians acting within a council.

The lamb comes from the Jewish passover, genius.

The cult of Mithra is most connected with bulls. Even if it DID involve lambs, that's not where Christianity got it. Lambs are sacrificial animals, The blood of lambs was used to mark the homes of believers when God killed the first-born of Egypt, the event celebrated in passover, which Jesus was celebrating when he was arrested. Its a very obvious connection.

The trinity is not from pagans. Groups of three gods are not trinities.

December 25th is not pagan. It's a day on the calendar, just like every other day. Sometimes multiple events do, in fact, happen on the same day.

The gospels were written in the 1st century, long before Constantine and Nicaea. Exactly who do you think "fabricated" them? And if you dismissing them, how exactly are you getting your information on the life of Jesus and what early Christianity taught? And you accuse others of picking and choosing?

Source(s): Non-Christain historian
  • 7 years ago

If this is how you feel, please walk over to the nearest university library and begin your research on the history of the development of Christian religion. You will learn that all of your comments are profoundly naive and based in misinformation. I think Nightwind provided an excellent response. The trinity is not "pagan" but was influenced by neoPlatonic philosophy in the development of institutionalized Christianity . December 25 is not "pagan." It is the day that the birth of Christ is commemorated. What is pagan about that? Saturnalia, on the other hand, was celebrated on about the 21st of December, but Christians do not celebrate Saturnalia even though some traditions, such as tree decoration, caroling, gift giving, and feasting are similar between the 2 holidays--one ancient, the other modern (we did not begin celebrating Christmas in the cultural way we do until the 18th century btw). Hanuhka also sometimes falls on the days of Christmas. That does not mean that Christmas is a Jewish holiday, does it? The Pascal Lamb of Easter is a reference to Passover, a set of Jewish holy days, not Mithraic ones.

• You don't seem to be aware that your OWN interpretation fo the bible is inherently no more accurate than anyone else's. It's all made up, it's ALL adulterated as it developed. None of it is truly Christian, because Jesus himself was against the very idea of an established church.

They make up their creed, you make up yours. Neither is better or worse. As an outsider, they are all silly stories, and you guys are complaining bout the number of angels you can fit on the head of a pin, without realizing that the entire pin is imaginary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

What you describe is mostly Catholicism, and yes it is very pagan. As a true Christian I find it odd. I look around and see pretty much the same thing you do. However, I know God and I know the Bible, and what I am has nothing to do with the mistakes that people around me might make.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It sure is nice to talk about somrthing that you have no knowledge of. DUH!

You like to Bash.

For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord,

And He watches all his paths.

The wise of heart will receive commands,

But the babbling fool will be ruined.

He who conceals hatred has lying lips,

and he who spreads slander is a fool.

Truthful lips will be established forever,

But a lying tongue is only for a moment.

A scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none,

But knowledge is easy to one who has understanding.

The eyes of the Lord are in ever place,

Watching the evil and the good.

All the ways of man are clean in his own sight,

But the Lord weighs the motives.

Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom,

When he has no sense?

He who has a crooked mind finds no good,

And he who is perverted in his language falls into evil.

A fool does not delight in understanding,

But only in revealing his own mind.

The foolishness of man ruins his way,

And his heart rages against the Lord.

He who guards his mouth and his tongue,

Guards his soul from troubles.

Proud; "Haughty," "Scoffer", are his names,

Who acts with insolent pride,

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,

Or you will also be like him.

Answer a fool as his folly deserves,

That he not be wise in his own eyes.

Like a dog that returns to its vomit,

Is a fool who repeats his folly.

A fool always loses his temper,

But a wise man holds it back.

So there you have it, The very wise sayings of the Proverbs,

of a very, very,wise Man.

You pick on Christians because you do not understand us.

So study up on your subject before shooting off the hate,

you just may learn sumpthin.

Chicago Bob.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Constantine needed to do away with the multiple gods which needed multiple homage days and multiple temples and multiple administrations for all of the multiple gods. He went around to all of the religions and said, "We need one god, no holidays, no priests, no temples. What do you have." All the rest went, "We got what we got." The Christians said, "We got what ever you need." guess what sign Constantine chose to "visualize" when it came time to off all the rest?

• 7 years ago

The gospels are truth but corrupted (although I'm unsure how true John's gospel is), christians follow paul, not the messiah.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Cool story Brooooo

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

sun-day worship is also paganism.

Sun worshipper Constantine ordered the church to worship on that day instead of Yahuah's true sabbath.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.