Yahoo Mail: Error code 475: Suspicious activity was detected on your account?

I sent multiple emails this morning and got the above message and all my emails got sent back. I changed my password and yahoo then sent me an email saying they locked my account but once I logged in from a PC it would be OK. So I logged in from a PC but shortly after sent another email that got sent back with... show more I sent multiple emails this morning and got the above message and all my emails got sent back. I changed my password and yahoo then sent me an email saying they locked my account but once I logged in from a PC it would be OK. So I logged in from a PC but shortly after sent another email that got sent back with the same message. What is up with this???? It is not even telling me what the suspicious activity is. I tried emailing yahoo customer service but it wouldn't let me email them without a non yahoo email which I do not have. Does anyone know what the deal with this is and how to stop it from happening? I'd like to be able to send emails!