Why is Martin Freeman so adorable?

Bilbo Baggins is very attractive and so is Martin Freeman. Why does Martin Freeman have such a cute adorable little face? I am sadly obsessed with The Hobbit (Used to be with LOTR) because Bilbo Baggins is so attractive. And so is Thranduil! Is it weird if whenever I look at Thranduil I get wet? He's just so good looking. Bilbo is so cute and adorable. Why do they have to all be attractive? Why do they have to ruin my life?

Favorite Answer

Lol, have you seen him in Sherlock? :D

I would have to say good genetics. Oh, and a lot of people are attracted to Thranduil as well.

:)

Well, don't let it ruin your life...sheesh...

Have you seen Freeman in the original Brit version of The Office? Or Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

How about Love Actually?

I think LOTR was cast perfectly or nearly so, as far as how the character's looks goes. I'm more surprised with The Hobbit. Dwarves are supposed to be "unlovely". 3 of PJs dwarves are pretty hunky dunky.