Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is Martin Freeman so adorable?

Bilbo Baggins is very attractive and so is Martin Freeman. Why does Martin Freeman have such a cute adorable little face? I am sadly obsessed with The Hobbit (Used to be with LOTR) because Bilbo Baggins is so attractive. And so is Thranduil! Is it weird if whenever I look at Thranduil I get wet? He's just so good looking. Bilbo is so cute and adorable. Why do they have to all be attractive? Why do they have to ruin my life?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol, have you seen him in Sherlock? :D

I would have to say good genetics. Oh, and a lot of people are attracted to Thranduil as well.

:)

• 8 years ago

Well, don't let it ruin your life...sheesh...

Have you seen Freeman in the original Brit version of The Office? Or Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

How about Love Actually?

I think LOTR was cast perfectly or nearly so, as far as how the character's looks goes. I'm more surprised with The Hobbit. Dwarves are supposed to be "unlovely". 3 of PJs dwarves are pretty hunky dunky.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.