What is a good name for my business - I write Amazon fiction ebooks as well as do website work for clients.?

I've written a couple of ebooks for Amazon but some of my income comes from setting up WordPress sites and maintaining them for customers. I'd like to set up an LLC and would love to find a good name that would bring both of those functions under one umbrella. Assuming my last name is Smith, I've... show more I've written a couple of ebooks for Amazon but some of my income comes from setting up WordPress sites and maintaining them for customers. I'd like to set up an LLC and would love to find a good name that would bring both of those functions under one umbrella. Assuming my last name is Smith, I've thought of Smith Media, Smith Works, that sort of thing.

I want the name to be professional enough for invoicing corporations yet still appealing as the name of a creative endeavor.
1 answer 1