Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Are Claudia Schiffer and Christy Turlington the best supermodels ever?

Favorite Answer

Christy Turlington was

Two very good choices, they easily make the top 10, most likely the top 5 of all time. You have to put Elle MacPherson in that conversation too. I'm purposely leaving out Cindy, Naomi and Linda because I don't think any one of them rank any higher than 6 on the best day.

Two more modern supermodels that definitely deserve listing are Gisele Bundchen and Kate Upton. Very different looks from the "supermodel era" of the 80's and 90's, Gisele and Kate are no less stunning in every way, and in a league all their own. I know they are still active so it's hard to include them on an "all time" list, especially Kate since she's no new, but I believe they deserve a spot.

A couple of wild card choices are Kathy Ireland and Heidi Klum. Both incredible.

So my top 5 of all time would be as follows:

1. Christy Turlington

2. Kate Upton

3. Elle MacPherson

4. Gisele Bundchen

5. Claudia Schiffer

• BobbyT

Kate Moss holds that title, but watch out for Hollie-May Saker... this girrl rocks!

No one can be the judge of that because everyone has their own opinion