Crayven asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

If libertarianism is so great, why do neo-nazi flock to it like flies?

Most libertarians are closet racists and some downright spouse "white race superiority".

I was horrified to see a lot of libertarians claim that "blacks are inferior" and that we are "polluting the white genes" with "black trash".

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know about direct, overt racism but it's a great cover for plutocrats.

I would agree that the ideas of Rand "No Blacks in My Bar" Paul's thoughts on what a bar owner should be able to do would have a Jim Crow effect across the South.

• 6 years ago

Some are and some aren't. This libertarian hates those groups but supports there right to say those things under the protection of the 1st admentment of the bill of rights. Once you start clamping down on what can say what about that group you will kill debate and that might actually slow things down when it comes to race relations in this country.

(oh by the way big government progressives like Margret Sanger, which Hillary Clinton said was her idol were members of the KKK back in the 20's just saying)

• 6 years ago

Anyone who says Libertarians are racist is either not paying attention or is an agent provocateur for the enemies of Freedom. Rand Paul is not a Libertarian.

Source(s): Sources: http://www.lp.org, The power of observation.
  • 6 years ago

Because they share hatred of our Government and Washington.

Which makes them dangerous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

It's not really politics-- it's excuse making-- a trick.

• 6 years ago

You answered your own question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.