Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

What have you done for God today (serious answers please)?

Favorite Answer

I went to Sunday mass to praise Him, a duty for all Catholics. During my praising, I said a prayer for my middle brother who is in the hospital and will die of leukemia within the next three days max. as stated by hist doctor.

You see, Catholics are not allowed to remarry after being divorced. However, following his divorce, he found himself with two young girls in his arms, and remarried for their sake.

My prayer was simple and right to the point: "Dear Jesus, you died on the cross out of love in order to save us. Please be merciful on my brother's soul and do not hold his second marriage against him, because like you, he did it for his love of his little girls!".

I am sure Jesus will understand!

Since God makes no demands on me, I don't "do" anything for God. He's a pretty capable individual and needs nothing from me, except just ONE thing: love.

And the expression of this love takes shape in how I interact with the world around me, and all the creatures in it. Thus, I present the nature of God to others (when I'm at my best). I love God, by loving others. This is not a "to do" list. Rather, it is a question of BEING, a question of how I AM, more than a question of what I DO.

All i did was pray in talk to him. It's raining so there really isn't much. I am still thankful for all his blessings 0-:). I will eat pizza to in a few min too :). God bless you all 0-:).

• K & D

I sang songs of praise and discussed Bible topics about him in the congregation.

I helped a friend spiritually who was in need of a listening ear on the phone.

I'm trying to help you now as well as others on YahooAnswers!!

Nothing. I can't do anything for God. He does not need me. If I pleased I could ignore him all I wanted. and it wouldn't matter. God has plans to prosper those who follow him and he desires to be with everyone he created but he won't force anybody to come. Worshipping God doesn't do him any favors.

Source(s): Christian

I gave lots of thumbs down to theist answers.

After all the atrocities he committed in the old testament. You really are asking this question?

Nothing. Imaginary friends do not need to have things done for them.

Drank beer, ate pizza and watched football. He didn't even send me a thank you note

• Jackie

Church, praise & worship, offering was Accepted! Means I'm accepted!! Yea, for me!!!

Source(s): Personal input