Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

What have you done for God today (serious answers please)?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I went to Sunday mass to praise Him, a duty for all Catholics. During my praising, I said a prayer for my middle brother who is in the hospital and will die of leukemia within the next three days max. as stated by hist doctor.

You see, Catholics are not allowed to remarry after being divorced. However, following his divorce, he found himself with two young girls in his arms, and remarried for their sake.

My prayer was simple and right to the point: "Dear Jesus, you died on the cross out of love in order to save us. Please be merciful on my brother's soul and do not hold his second marriage against him, because like you, he did it for his love of his little girls!".

I am sure Jesus will understand!

• 6 years ago

Since God makes no demands on me, I don't "do" anything for God. He's a pretty capable individual and needs nothing from me, except just ONE thing: love.

And the expression of this love takes shape in how I interact with the world around me, and all the creatures in it. Thus, I present the nature of God to others (when I'm at my best). I love God, by loving others. This is not a "to do" list. Rather, it is a question of BEING, a question of how I AM, more than a question of what I DO.

• 6 years ago

All i did was pray in talk to him. It's raining so there really isn't much. I am still thankful for all his blessings 0-:). I will eat pizza to in a few min too :). God bless you all 0-:).

• K & D
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

I sang songs of praise and discussed Bible topics about him in the congregation.

I helped a friend spiritually who was in need of a listening ear on the phone.

I'm trying to help you now as well as others on YahooAnswers!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Nothing. I can't do anything for God. He does not need me. If I pleased I could ignore him all I wanted. and it wouldn't matter. God has plans to prosper those who follow him and he desires to be with everyone he created but he won't force anybody to come. Worshipping God doesn't do him any favors.

Source(s): Christian
  • 6 years ago

I gave lots of thumbs down to theist answers.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

After all the atrocities he committed in the old testament. You really are asking this question?

• 6 years ago

Nothing. Imaginary friends do not need to have things done for them.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Drank beer, ate pizza and watched football. He didn't even send me a thank you note

• Jackie
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Church, praise & worship, offering was Accepted! Means I'm accepted!! Yea, for me!!!

Source(s): Personal input
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.