Will these 4 teams be the division leaders in the AFC when the season ends?
1. Chiefs AFCW
2. Colts AFCS
3. Patriots AFCE
4. Bengals AFCN
Also will this be how these 4 teams are seeded when the season ends for the playoffs?
- devilishblueyesLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
I think all of those teams will pull it off except for the Chiefs. I think the Broncos likely overtake them for the AFC West. The Chiefs are only 1 game ahead. They've yet to play Denver. They've yet to play a very good Chargers team. And they've yet to play the Colts who beat the Broncos. Not to mention they have to play a Redskins team that keeps getting better as the season progresses.
Here's how I'd place them:
1. Patriots - I think the Pats beat the Broncos in New England and secure the #1 spot.
2. Colts - The Colts have made it through the worst portion of their schedule. The win over the Broncos likely ends up being a tie breaker for the #2 seed.
3. Broncos - They have a great record but tough schedule left and a few of their weaknesses have been exposed now.
4. Bengals - They are the weakest division winner in the AFC.
- Warren TLv 77 years ago
Most likely and I see the Patriots having the best record in the AFC with the Colts and Chiefs fighting for the second best record. At this time it is hard to see who will come out on top. The game next week between Denver and Kansas City will make that picture clearer
- toddrickLv 67 years ago
I hate to say it but the Broncos will win the west and Chiefs will be the wild card. I hope Im wrong though because I like the Chiefs.
Cinci-vs wild card
Colts vs wildcard
- Corrado's NephewLv 77 years ago
1. Denver will sweep the Chiefs.
2. Colts are within games of clinching already.
3. Patriots too strong for their remaining divisional opponents.
4. Cleveland could steal it from them with a sweep of their series.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 7 years ago
I agree with all of those, but I think the Broncos will be close in the West and the Jets (yes, the Jets) close in the East.
I see the Broncos in the AFC championship, with the other team being a toss up. My gut can't trust the Chiefs.
- 7 years ago
For sure the KC CHIEFS will be #1 in the AFCW!Source(s): KANSAS CITY! 9-0! BRONCOS SUCK!