- JSGeareLv 67 years agoFavorite Answer
There is little information about this to be found on the 'net, but a few sources say she was Baptist. However, in Diana Ross - a Biography, author J. Randy Taraborel writes on page 16 that by 1950 Diana's aunt Bea moved in and that "the children would be raised as Methodists..." which was the religion of Diana's father, Fred. Owing to the author's continuing relationship with Diana over the years, this information may be credible.
- Common SenseLv 77 years ago
- kIsS tHe pAnDaLv 57 years ago
More likely a monotheist
- S.E.BLv 67 years ago
WHY is it an issue?
She's a brilliant singer & that's has nothing to do with her faith.
She keeps her to herself & I admire her more for it.
.Source(s): Just Moi
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- The DoctorLv 77 years ago
A "Supreme" one?
- 7 years ago