I'm new to politics and I'm so confused right now?

Are authoritarianism, conservatism and capitalism all the same thing? The impression I got was that authoritarianism was a more extreme version of conservatism, and that capitalism was a completely different thing, but then I read something and now I'm not sure. Also, are authoritarianism and fascism two... show more Are authoritarianism, conservatism and capitalism all the same thing? The impression I got was that authoritarianism was a more extreme version of conservatism, and that capitalism was a completely different thing, but then I read something and now I'm not sure. Also, are authoritarianism and fascism two different things? And what is the difference between liberal and libertarian? Do the two get along?

Please can someone explain all of this to me in the most simplified way you possibly can, No huge blocks of text. As you can probably tell I'm not an expert on the subject haha