De Anza college 科系問題

我今年高三

預計畢業後要去讀De Anza college

我想要讀室內設計interior design

請問De Anza college有室內設計嗎?

我有上網找過科系了不過沒有很詳盡

如果沒有室內設計的話可以修其他相關科系的學分

畢業後再轉university的室內設計系嗎?

謝謝^^

Thanks for helping me to understand the system and environment of De Anza College.

I will consider that what subject is real my favorite and find the target school.

Thanks to both of you^^

Rating
  • D
    Favorite Answer

I used to live close to De Anza college so I know a little bit about them. See below for the available courses. Left panel has a list of courses.

http://www.deanza.edu/courseinfo/majors.html

If you are interested in getting a four year B. A. degree then this school is a good starting point. After getting an A. A. degree from De Anza you can apply to a four year college. The quality of school depends on quality of your GPA. Id you transfer to a school within California State University system then you probably can transfer most of your credits earned at De Anza. Out of state colleges will probably transfer less.

De Anza's other advantage is its location in the heart of Silicon Valley. For example, Apple is five minutes away. There are so many high tech companies nearby, and highly paid employees, many condos start around $1 million. This means they can afford to hire good interior decorators and/or interior designers. So the future looks bright for real estate related professions. I have lived there since 1974 and is still amazed by the unabated escalating real estate prices.

If you are interested in learning more you can contact me and I will be glad to help.

Source(s): me, De Anza website

室內設計的風格太多種了,施作的方式還有材料、、、的學問太多了,建議你直接找設計公司討論會比較清楚,

自己想破頭還是一直翻雜誌,會無邊無際然後也不切實際,

之前我透過朋友介紹,找到台北的【自遊空間】設計

他們的服務有

室內設計|建築設計|室內裝修|家居設計|景觀工程|展場設計

市場上主流室內設計師都是建築背景的,他們的設計師團隊也都是建築背景的的,

所以他們對在不管是外觀上、結構上、機能上、動線上都優於一般的室內設計

而且他們也都有自己的工班,所以在工法細膩度上也是沒話說

可以直接找他們洽談02-25570055 0913626123

或是直接到他們網站看看http://freehouseid.com/

• s

美國的室內設計其實沒有特別優. 歐洲的室內設計比較有名, 日本的室內設計更符合亞洲的需求

• Gary

1. No.

2. In most of the case, community college is for students to complete general education requirements. Major is usually done in your target school.

What you need it is find your target school first and see what is the requirement.