Digital Design and Promotion?

can someone help me do this by guiding me to programs i can use to make this and websites i can use to get vector-based artwork? You, as a designer, will develop a logo design for Cupcake Genius, a cupcake and specialty bakery, which gives the company a corporate identity. You also will create several business... show more can someone help me do this by guiding me to programs i can use to make this and websites i can use to get vector-based artwork?

You, as a designer, will develop a logo design for Cupcake Genius, a cupcake and specialty bakery, which gives the
company a corporate identity.
You also will create several business documents including (save as appropriate pdf, eps, docx, etc.):
x Labels for the packaging. Cupcake boxes, cake boxes, etc. Approximate size of the label needs to be 4” wide x
3” tall
x Business Cards 3.5” wide x 2” tall – standard size
x Gift Certificates 8.5” wide x 3.5” tall
In addition Cupcake Genius needs some promotional items. Pleases develop the design for:
x Decals for the store front windows, window size is 4’ wide x 5’ tall-- must be vector-based artwork
(acceptable formats: eps, pdf)
x Banner for Special Events – 6’ wide x 2’ tall—must be vector-based artwork (acceptable formats: eps, pdf)
x One-quarter page (5.14” x 10.5”) grayscale newspaper advertisement to appear in the Bakery News
(acceptable formats: pdf, jpg, tiff, eps)
x Design for the front of an apron – approximate area size is 4” x 4” (acceptable format is pdf or jpg)