For those of you who use Wattpad...why did they take the Share Your Story club away?

I'm someone who used Wattpad years ago and when I came back, so much was different. I noticed that they took the Share Your Srtory Club away which I found very helpful. How do people on Wattpad get reads now? You can only post one time apparently in the Pinned Thread. Are the Pinned Threads really effective? I... show more I'm someone who used Wattpad years ago and when I came back, so much was different. I noticed that they took the Share Your Srtory Club away which I found very helpful. How do people on Wattpad get reads now? You can only post one time apparently in the Pinned Thread. Are the Pinned Threads really effective? I did the math and if a writer can't post anywhere else except the Pinned threads, and they can only post one time there, they can expect an average of 20-30 reads per day which isn't much. It just seems like Wattpad took away something that was very effective at getting writers reads. Now the only writers who can get a lot of reads are the already established authors on the website or they're extraordinarily good at writing. Posting a story and it gaining popularity strictly through word of mouth is a very difficult thing to achieve on this website. You're pretty depending upon word of mouth advertising since you can't really advertise your story anywhere except for ONE time in the Pinned Thread per day and that's pretty much it.

Is Wattpad still a good place to advertise your work?
Update: Yes but now you can't get reads. It is pretty much impossible to get reads with this new system. I ddon't think you read all of my post. My problem with it is that you can only post ONCE per day on the Pinned Thread. How exactly will that get anybody any reads? The odds of a user reading your story out of... show more Yes but now you can't get reads. It is pretty much impossible to get reads with this new system. I ddon't think you read all of my post. My problem with it is that you can only post ONCE per day on the Pinned Thread. How exactly will that get anybody any reads? The odds of a user reading your story out of all of the others posted is already low, but add that to the fact that you can only post one time......that is the only way you can advertise apart from "tweeting" Wattpad your story for everyone to see. People used the SYS club to promote their story and it was a great way of promoting ones own story. Now how are they supposed to get readers?