Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Who is rev.Father maxwell williams from senegal?

Favorite Answer

A fake name used in Senegal refugee scams

There is NO such person

There is no pretty orphan in a refugee camp, there is no dead father, there is no reverend father, there is NO bank account with millions of dollars she needs you to help transfer

This scam has been going around more than 10 years. It's a scam to EMPTY your bank account, not transfer you money

Look familiar?

"I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev. Father who is Priest at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me.

I don't have access to further my education, no access to clean water,no access to good food here in the refugee camp, life has not been easy to me. I am only surviving through the aid of the Rev. Father Maxwell Williams who is the priest at the church in the refugee camp, i told him about you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number; which is as follows:( 00221 765211782 ) call me i don't have any money at hand here, when you call Rev father tell him that you want to speak with Miss.[insert name - it changes every week]

I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money transfer to your account in your country, please tell me more about yourself again in your next mail.

Please understand that there is no illegality involvement in this transaction, you are going to deal with the holding bank directly. i am with important documents here. deposit certificate of the money and death certificate of my late father. all i need from you now is your sincerity,honest and seriousness about this transaction. try to send mail to me every day so that we will do this transaction with out wasting any time."