Kelly Osbourne vs. Lady Gaga?

What are Kelly Osbourne and Lady Gaga arguing about? Is it over a birthday cake? If so LOL!

Favorite Answer

Lady Gaga sent a BD cake as a peace offering after they fell out. Kelly didn't like that one bit because Gaga presented her mum with a birthday cake for Kelly's birthday during the x Factor show.

Their was a picture taken of Kelly's mum and gaga together holding a birthday cake and Gaga posted it on Twitter. Kelly tweeted "why would you send me a birthday cake via my mother" Gaga said "meant to be peace offering happy birthday" kelly went to Instagram and posted the picture with the hashtags ‘Eat my s***’ and ‘Hypocrisy’.

Kelly has now tweeted to Gaga and said to call her as she acted like a child and she don't want to fight anymore.

Kelly Osbourne

Lady Gaga

It's just for more attentions.

• ?

Kelly got mad cuz Lady gaga offered her peace offering by sending her a Birthday cake to her mom while she was on the X factor. Kelly wasn't even in the UK.

I don't know what Kelly's problem is.

I think it started because Kelly has a big obnoxious mouth and made a sarcastic comment about Lady Gaga and vise versa.

Kelly is probably jealous that Gaga is famous for something other than her surname.

Kelly is probably jealous because she will never have a successful music career. Only thing she has is her big mouth she can shoot off.

Sorry! But Ozzy is the only real talent in that family. Sharon is a good businesswoman and I admire Jack for rebuilding his life. But really Kelly grow up...

it's all a contrived rivalry.

whenever famous people start to lose attention in the media, they do things to get their names back in the newspaper.

one way of accomplishing this is to pretend to be enemies with another famous person. they'll say bad things about each other just to get their words repeated in the press, so that people get interested in them. it's like watching wrestling--- it's all staged, but fun to watch.

probably a pr stunt to get both of them more attention