Design buck booster using an electromagnetic relay for constant voltage output from a varying voltage source?

planning to connect a electromagnetic relay in series with a varying source voltage source .The relay acts to break and complete the circuit when then the electromagnet is energized .I then connect my constant load across the the electromagnet(inductor) of the relay in series with a diode such that the diode... show more planning to connect a electromagnetic relay in series with a varying source voltage source .The relay acts to break and complete the circuit when then the electromagnet is energized .I then connect my constant load across the the electromagnet(inductor) of the relay in series with a diode such that the diode conducts when the relay is off. can this produce a constant voltage across the load since from what i think the frequency of relay is dependent on input voltage.the higher the voltage the higher the frequency and vice versa. is it right that there will be constant energy stored in the inductor since for low voltage low frequency there is more time to store the energy in inductor and for high voltage high frequency lesser time to store energy in inductor. the energy stored energy in inductor is to be then released to load at constant voltage when relay is in off state. help with some other type electromechanical way to get constant voltage and calculations involved.THANKS.