What do you dislike/hate about MLP?
1) Some Bronies. As much as I love the series, I hate at least 35.9% of the brony and somewhat pegasis (at least, that's what I heard most girls calling themselves) population. Why? B/C they overuse pony puns! It was cute for a bit, then it got extremely annoying. You can use pony puns all you want, but some just get b*tchy about if you don't use them or even if you accidentally use them incorrectly which leads to a useless internet fight. Let's just say you made ;a MLP AMV or some other kind of MLP video and didn't do a pun on the video's name when you could have. Some Bronies will be all over your butt in 5 seconds flat! The second reason I hate them is b/c they think that just they don't like the old MLP, they have the right to bash it. The old MLP was made for little girls in the past generation. MLP: FIM, on the other hand, is designed for the newer generation...ranging from little girls to creepy old men. I'm not insulting old men who like and watch the show...I'm insulting the old pedobears/bestiality lovers who watch it. I don't consider myself to be a brony b/c a lot of people give it a bad name, though I love the show sometimes.
2) 10% of the creepy cloppers: Some creepy Cloppers (or whatever they're called) are ALMOST as bad as some of the Bronies. I know a few cloppers & I'm okay with them, their's only one type I can't handle. While some are in love with the MLP character's personalities and traits and whatever else, some are weirder. I can understand why you would want to...you know...with a stuffed anime girl, but WHY with an animal (fake or real)? I know its a cartoon & you can easily draw them as human(oid)s, but if you have to go as far to paint a pony and dress it like, for example, Pinkie Pie, then you're a creepy clopper. I personally prefer any other clopper than a creepy clopper. Please...for the sake, of the animals...don't be a creepy clopper.
3) Miley Cyrus Pony: Believe it or not, this an actual discussion on a forum about having a Miley Cyrus parody pony. Nope...
4) Equestria Girls: I'm sick of hearing about this movie! I guess it was good, though I was slightly uncomfortable with it. It was like having all of those pony human(oid) characters coming to life in a movie (in a good way), though somewhat reminding me that it completed the fantasy of someone who was uncomfortable with being a clopper and deeply wishing that they would make an episode of all of their favorite MLP were humans so they could one day fap to that, while others had mixed feelings about it or just flat out loved it. If you feel offended, I did not mean to offend you! I'm really sorry if I have!
5) Equestria Girls (reason 2): Spike's a dog...Rarity's a human...I hope no one thought about that too deeply and fapped to a Equestria girls Rarity x Spike...
6) Pinkie Pie: I like her, but sometimes...I don't know...her voice is sometimes annoying. Otherwise I like her. I think besides Twilight Sparkle, she isn't an updated version of one of the old MLP ponies.
7) Ponies...ponies everywhere: Almost every show/movie seems to have a ponified version of it. I don't hate it, it's just odd sometimes and they don't seem to stop coming either. Oh well...some of them are pretty good though.
8) No actual age. I have no clue how old the MLP girls (meaning Twilight, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and somewhat Spike though he's a boy) are. The wiki isn't any help, though the only thing it does say is that they (Twilight, Aj, Dash, Flutters, Rarity, and Pinkie) are in their teens. I really hate when I can't tell. Does this mean they're old enough to mate or what? This isn't one of the reasons why I slightly dislike this show...it's just frustration.
If any cloppers got offended, I'm sorry I offended you. If you're old, I'm sorry too if you read #1 & took it the wrong way. If you're a pedo or bestiality lover, GTFO & move to where that's allo