Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 7 years ago

When is the UFO disclosure coming?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This Saturday at 5pm. Don't miss it.

• "THE" UFO disclosure? I always thought that UFOs were a plural phenomena.

UFOs are being disclosed every day. Most disclosures or reports are things that the observers couldn't identify either because they were unfamiliar with normal sky phenomena (like Venus shining brightly in the western sky), or because there were earth-base aircraft or equipment (sometimes experimental or military) that they couldn't identify.

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. That merely means the observers could not identify it to know what it was at all. Drawing a conclusion about something you couldn't identify merely hurts your credibility with others.

• 7 years ago

Disclosure will not occur anytime soon.

The sheer ramifications on life and the current belief systems (evolution, religion, etc)

would run the chance of becoming so strained that our entire knowledge base, as we

have so comfortably known it, would be in question.

The possible and ensuing panic would not promote a global peace and

humanity would run the risk of losing as many members of its family

as the ET's would from a united human front.

UFO disclosure is best left undisclosed .... for now.

• 7 years ago

There is nothing to disclose. There have been lots of reports over the years, but there has NEVER, EVER been a verified, confirmed, unequivocal sighting of any space ship or life form from another planer. Never. Period. Full Stop.

Almost everything that people claim is a UFO is in the category of aircraft of some sort, stars, planets, satellites, weather phenomenon, Chinese lanterns or is a deliberate hoax.

As an illustration of how easy it it to be fooled, on one of my morning walks recently, I saw lights in what looked like a formation of 4 of something in the sky. The lights were clearly not from a commercial plane or any helicopter - I see plenty of those. They appeared to be very high and were moving very slowly and curiously, maintaining a very tight formation, but clearly not all attached to the same craft - or whatever. It took me about 10 seconds to figure out that those lights were the reflection off of the underside of wet power lines from the outside lights of a house farther down the road.

If I was prone to believing in aliens, I could have called the police with a report of 4 unidentified space craft - thus generating another erroneous report of a "sighting" of aliens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GeoffG
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

UFOs are mostly a product of human ignorance about normal events in the sky. No _real_ UFOs means nothing to disclose.

• 7 years ago

There's always a bunch of screeching simpletons out there who insist that it's right around the corner. It's kind of like doomsday hoaxes in that regard.

When things are disclosed, it's usually nothing more significant than "here's a list of a few things we haven't figured out yet," and then the flying saucer enthusiasts go into an argument from ignorance circle jerk.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You missed it.

It was at 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday, October 15.

• 7 years ago

You mean you missed it?! It was last friday. The craft was piloted by Jesus Christ,co-piloted by Bigfoot and Elvis was the flight engineer. They were here on an emergency mission to find a vet to treat their pet chupacabra. Thankfully they found one hanging out in the film studio where they faked the moon landings.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

UFO's are a HOAX. Never happened.

• John W
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Interesting concept, disclosing something that is unknown. While you're at it, get me the lottery numbers for the next year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.