Tony
Lv 5
Tony asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Are the Clippers overrated or are the Lakers underrated?

Clips were #2 in Power rankings before season, and they got killed to the Lakers without Kobe.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Eddie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the Clippers will be where they should be but I do think they took this Lakers team not too seriously and the Lakers played like they had nothing to lose because they suppose to lose

@229, your so right, The Lakers in general over the last several years played pretty well without kobe and it is kinda funny that many people think they would not win a game without kobe. Chemistry is better without kobe and I think they enjoy playing without kobe more

• 7 years ago

Lakers have better team chemistry w/o Kobe.

Too early to tell if the Clippers are overrated, but I think the Lakers will obviously be better than people think. People made out like the Lakers wouldn't win a game w/o Kobe, which I thought was ridiculous. They already out lived expectations, by beating the Clippers.

• 7 years ago

Clippers are overrated and the Lakers are underrated. Clippers should've taken the Lakers seriously last night.

Source(s): Lakers fan
  • Duke
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Both. Clippers have the athletes but they don't have that dominant player that can take over in crunch time ala Kobe, Durant, Lebron. Chris Paul flounders under playoff pressure.

Also, people forgot just how talented Pau Gasol is because ****** D'antoni hadn't the slightest clue how to use him. But now that he's the only star on the team and from watching the game last night it seems like he will be the focus of the offense, combined with the chip on his shoulder from being disrespected last season, Pau is gunna wreck ****.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

lol, I think Clips are overrated, and we're underrated. All the Clips really have is Chris Paul, J.J. Redick, and Darren Collison. DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin are just flashy dunkers and such. When Chris Paul isn't playing to his best, the Clippers aren't going to be playing well. Chris Paul is the best floor general, the only reason the Clippers get so good is because of him.

• MFFL
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It's one game. The Clippers will have a good team, the Lakers will have an average team.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

A lot of people are looking to gaming to solve their economic problems, but once they eliminate they are only making points actually worse. But, with Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/8i7Vz you will not have that problem.

The Zcodes System is the most effective activities trading pc software system. This system is preferred to anyone that is preparing to get their activities investment to another level. That is invaluable in your sports investment arsenal.

Zcodes System is at the the surface of the record for sports betting methods that work!

• 5 years ago

Way too many individuals are looking to gaming to fix their financial problems, but once they eliminate they're only making things even worse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.