Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Are the Lakers going to be 82-0?

They beat the Clippers without Kobe. I was wondering when the lakers were going to put the bench players in but.... Wait.... Lmao the bench beat the lakers without the god (kobe) .

I think to many people sleep on the Lakers. They're pretty good & I'm not a fan haha

Favorite Answer

Of course not!

Lakers without Kobe is better than lakers with Kobe

• richie

Calm down dude, Laker fan here. I'm also pretty stoked but that was just a game.

I am very, very happy though. That was a great way to start the season. Last year, a lot of people were saying that the Lakers starting lineup was the best, the season turned out pretty bad. Now, a lot of people are saying that the Laker's starting lineup is pretty bad, I hope it's to the contrary again.

The Lakers came from behind without Kobe to win this game. I hope this boost their morale and give them confidence that the Lakers are still one of the best.

Yeah, I am not a fan of Lakers or Kobe. But Lakers really did a good job today.

Dude... we are not going to be 82-0. I'm a die hard Lakers fan, and I say that. Trust me, no team has ever done it before, we're not going to be the first.

kobe looked mad after the game finished.

I think he's barely starting to realize that lakers do play better without him.

the answer to your question: no.

82-0 all the way, yep. Wanna make a wager? Ill even give you 5 losses, if they go 77-5 you still win, wanna bet?

20 - 62...Believe me.

G0t it? Go0d!!!!!