Shows Like Merlin, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, etc.?

I loveee the bromance in these shows! I also watch Vampire Diaries, Doctor Who, and I might start Sherlock. Idk yet. What are some other shows like these? Also, Is the Robin Hood TV series good?

Favorite Answer

Sherlock, Elementary, Grimm, The Originals, White Collar, Chuck, Suits, Psych, Alphas, Being Human, The Secret Circle, Kyle XY, John Doe, New Amsterdam, Legend of the Seeker, Smallville, Perception, The O.C.

I started watching the Robin Hood series, but I was really disappointed with the first episodes, so I left it.

I would start with Sherlock, Smallville, The Secret Circle or Kyle XY first, then continue with the others I listed.

Enjoy!

Source(s): I've watched loads more series, but these are the ones I think you would like most, based on the ones you said you enjoyed.

Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, Being Human, The Originals

Those are all really good supernatural like shows. And Grimm and Being Human have great bromances, especially Grimm. You will love Nick and Monroe.

Haven is really good if you want something like Supernatural. It's also very sci-fi like Doctor Who.

while reading a written reserve, you're stimulating your brain. You improve your reading and literacy skills and you simply in the process, are more literate. Despite having today's modern technology, you should be able to read still.

While you're watching t.v. can be good fun, it is not doing anything to the human brain.

I watch or read everything...I like learning new stuff.

PLL, The Originals, also Saving hope is good.