Alan asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

ATTENTION HORROR MOVIE JUNKIES! WHO WOULD SURVIVE THIS?(see description)?

Here's a scenario...

Jigsaw kidnaps Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Norman Bates, Ghostface, Hannibal Lecter, and Victor Crowley. He puts them in a room where they get to choose one melee weapon available of their choice on this armory on a wall. After that, they can all choose to work together in a team or teams or it can be a free-for-all. After that, they have to escape a deadly maze Jigsaw has built full of deadly traps. Please be descriptive and explanatory in how this scenario plays out and what would most likely happen. Thank you.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

nice.

lets see. i think Hannibal would start working on breaking down Bates and Jason with their mommy issues. he would try to get them to either do his bidding or fail. in the likely event they fall for him, he would most likely get Jason, being the biggest and toughest to start taking out people one by one in the various stages (assuming this is like Saw 2).

of course the characters choose their own weapons to do their bidding. i would like to think Hannibal would choose a nightstick.

now Michael, Ghostface and Crowley are the ones to look out for. the first puzzle involves fire. sensing Crowley doesn't get along with fire, Hannibal targets him first.

as we move along, they get dropped off until Hannibal, Jason and Bates are left.

Hannibal tries to make the mommy issues work here more for Bates, seeing Jason as a bigger threat. Bates deals with Jason, but succumbs to wounds in the fight.

in the end, Hannibal makes it to the end to face Jigsaw. Jigsaw then goes on to say the game is over, because more people could have been saved to work the final puzzle.

i can leave it here for your imagination. will Hannibal see past the puppet and find the puppet master and survive, or will the horror of the situation be too much for him. or will someone we thought long dead, be lurking around? Bates didn't die and kills Jigsaw, leaving Hannibal in the puzzle to die

• 6 years ago

Remember though that Jason, Leatherface, and Micheal Myers can't die. They always come back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.