Days of our lives fan how long is JJ going to take the wrap for Theresa's overdose?

Daniel is trying his best to keep JJ out of trouble. Daniel is trying to be a friend now Jen is thinking Daniel was having an affair with her.

JJ was there and he should come forward. I might of worded that wrong How long is JJ going to realize that Daniel was just trying to help him.

Favorite Answer

I think that JJ's eyes have been opened up a lot and that he will realize what kind of man Daniel really is. I think that JJ will start to back off from Jennifer wanting to date Daniel and that he will eventually tell at least his mom the truth. Since Kim and Shane are headed to town in November I hope that Teresa starts to act like an adult.

Yeah, well Daniel truly loves Jenn and he feels like he is doing the best thing for her by pushing her away and sending JJ home. Hopefully someday they'll have their cake and eat it too. :)

JJ isn't going to come forward he will feel guilty about it there's no way he's gonna turn himself in Teresa & JJ are both to blame and they both should be in rehab.

I am pretty sure JJ knows that Dan was trying to help him. And he is playing along with Dan's plan.