Doctor Who Birthday Reference?

I need some ideas for a birthday card or note, it's for a friend who is really into Doctor Who so I wanna reference Doctor Who in her card/note.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, as there's 50 years of material to choose from shouldn't be much of a problem. As it's the programme's 50th birthday this year... why not tie the two in together?

Write a poem or rhyme with DW references and on the front put a picture of all the Doctors.. do a google search for suitable images.. there's tons of them available that are free to use.

Characters you may want to include in your poem are: The Doctor, Clara, Donna Noble, Amy Pond and Rory; or from the earlier days: Susan, Ian and Barbara, Vicki, Jamie, Jo, Sarah Jane, The Brig, K9, Ace.

There are various enemies you may find it handy to add too.. such as The Master, Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels and the Silence.

Hope you come up with something.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Doctor Who Birthday Quotes

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Doctor Who Birthday Reference?

I need some ideas for a birthday card or note, it's for a friend who is really into Doctor Who so I wanna reference Doctor Who in her card/note.

Source(s): doctor birthday reference: https://shortly.im/JT0ma
  • tandie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Dr Who Birthday Card

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Hope your birthday is very fez-tive! One of the Doctors wears a fez.

Maybe draw or print cartoon Dalek (google it for images) and put 'CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE!' Because the Daleks in Doctor Who always say 'Exterminate!'

Captain Jack Harkness says Happy Birthday!

Hi, I hear it's your birthday. I'm Captian Jack Harkness, and you are?

Draw a ton of tally marks on the birthday card and then put something about forgetting what you were going to write. This would be a reference to The Silence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.