What Would You Do If Cruz, Boehner, Mitchell. Cantor Showed Up At Your House on Halloween???

Not Children in gruesome masks, but the real Ted I-Hate-America-Cruz, John I-Have-A-Boehner-For-Wall-Street, Mitch Mc-Conartist and Eric Can-I-Be-More-Obnoxious-Tor standing at your front door screeching "Happy Holloweenie" and demanding "Cash Not Candy" on Halloween, what would you do?? How would you treat them??? Would you give them a big "Thanks" and a sloppy wet kiss for leaving an oversized Confederate Flag, Burning Cross, and a huge Neon Glow "Impeach Obama" Sign on your lawn, or would you show them some 2nd Amendment Love????

Will, you forgot the Silver Star of David for Cantor!

• Will
    Favorite Answer

"JUMPIN'-JESUS-JU-JU-BEES," You REALLY know how to scare a guy. Thanks a lot, JVH. Now I can't sleep at night.

I'd greet them wearing a string a garlic, holding a crucifix and wooden stake and mallet... I don't know, is there such a thing as "Anti-Zombie Spray?"

Demand Boehnor, cantor, and McConnell switch parties, as they already vote with the democrats.

I would open the door and say "Hello gentlemen have you got that dead beat losing Obama in that bag of tricks?"

Be really surprised since it's the liberals that are always wanting a handout.