What Would You Do If Cruz, Boehner, Mitchell. Cantor Showed Up At Your House on Halloween???

Not Children in gruesome masks, but the real Ted I-Hate-America-Cruz, John I-Have-A-Boehner-For-Wall-Street, Mitch Mc-Conartist and Eric Can-I-Be-More-Obnoxious-Tor standing at your front door screeching "Happy Holloweenie" and demanding "Cash Not Candy" on Halloween, what would you do?? How would you treat them??? Would you give them a big "Thanks" and a sloppy wet kiss for leaving an oversized Confederate Flag, Burning Cross, and a huge Neon Glow "Impeach Obama" Sign on your lawn, or would you show them some 2nd Amendment Love????

Update:

Will, you forgot the Silver Star of David for Cantor!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"JUMPIN'-JESUS-JU-JU-BEES," You REALLY know how to scare a guy. Thanks a lot, JVH. Now I can't sleep at night.

I'd greet them wearing a string a garlic, holding a crucifix and wooden stake and mallet... I don't know, is there such a thing as "Anti-Zombie Spray?"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Demand Boehnor, cantor, and McConnell switch parties, as they already vote with the democrats.

• 6 years ago

I would open the door and say "Hello gentlemen have you got that dead beat losing Obama in that bag of tricks?"

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Be really surprised since it's the liberals that are always wanting a handout.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.