Navy PRD date meaning?

Im a LS and I got my orders to USS Chosin homeport in PEARL HARBOR and my PRD says 1612. What does this mean?

• NWIP
    Favorite Answer

Projected rotation date. Meaning you are there until December 2016

Value is based on several things. However, please keep in mind that if you get out, you will owe the government your entire enlistment bonus (and don't count on them only wanting what you actually received) back immediately. You can let your command know that you do not have anyone other than your husband for your family care plan. A lot of times, the reason they deploy both spouses at the same time, is because so many people were complaining because they would get back and their spouses would deploy, so they were getting no time together. If you choose to have your husband as your family care person, then you guys can get it so that you are not deployed together. That being said, you will only be able to get out if they allow you out. It is possible that you are looking at getting a dishonorable discharge for failure to fulfill your duties. A friend of mine got a dishonorable for that, thinking that it really wouldn't matter much, but it does. She can't get a job for the life of her. There are no guarantees that you will be able to get out, but if you do, it more than likely is going to be at least an "Other than honorable". I don't think you really want that. If you only have a year and a half left, then why not just finish it out? It's not that long.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Navy PRD date meaning?

Source(s): navy prd date meaning: https://tr.im/v87GF
  • Casey

You will be assigned to USS Chosin until December of 2016. PRD is projected rotation date, the date you would 'rotate' to your next duty station after Chosin.

• ammann

Prd Acronym