Website selling Michael Kors bag?

On Facebook I saw this link http://gcqwjj.com/ I browsed it and most of the bags are at 60% off. I want to know if these are authentic bags and if the site is safe. Let me know your opinions

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Kors products are sold on the official Michael Kors website as well as at some major department stores. There are many "outlets", largely in China, which purport to sell Michael Kors and other designer brands at gigantic "discounts" but they are definitely not the real thing. You may want to watch this video.

Scam Alert: Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors Outlets

Published on Jan 27, 2013

Hello, Everyone! I wanted to hop on and let you know about websites claiming to be selling Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors authentic handbags. These sites are advertising on Facebook and are high up in google searches. Louis Vuitton does not have an outlet, these are not authentic handbags. I hope that this video is helpful if you have been considering purchasing from one of these sites. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments and I will do my best to help! --Cookie

• 4 years ago

Michael Kors Facebook

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

go to your local china town, I know most things that come out of China towns are authentic right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Make sure you dont buy a fake online... Amazon is the way to go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.