Who to send School Report / Academic Record form to?

I am applying to a boarding high school. On the Gateway to Prep Schools and SSAT website they require you to email a school report (aka Academic Record or Transcript) to somebody to be completed. Who should I email it to—the principal, the vice principal, the secretary, the guidance counselor, or a teacher?
1 answer 1