Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 8 years ago

How can i make music on Android ?

Like I mean like studio stuff like making instrumentals for rap and hip hop and also for recording my voice and adding it to the instrumental, and adding bass too,So is there like an app or something that can help me do this,thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Favorite Answer

GrooveMixer Pro – Beat Studio ($4.99 ) is the best choice to you! GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB and other music grooves.

Just download GrooveMixer Pro – Beat Studio free at Free Mobile Helper. Just download Free Mobile Helper free at http://macrobile.com/download/?r=129 firstly.