Donald asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

who wins the heisman trophy?

I think the fsu qb will win but question you know past heisman winners can vote will johnny football be able to vote?

• Cu Tie
    Favorite Answer

Yes, as a former Heisman Trophy winner, Johnny Manziel has a vote in this year's Heisman race. However, I believe that Florida State freshman quarterback Jameis Winston will win the 2013 Heisman Trophy award.

Source(s): In 2019, Lindsey Bice will become the first female quarterback to win the Heisman Trophy :)

I looked up the candidates for the heisman trophy and here's the pages http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/playercard?playerId=51145...

I would vote for Braxton Miller if I could. Guy is amazing. Not sure about Johnny being able to vote.

I would love to see A.J. McCarron win it but that's being biased.. I think the kid from Florida St., is pretty darn impressive.. (Too bad FSU took him right out of Bama's backyard)......

Source(s): RT.....